- New Development: Art Deco-inspired offering● Ceruzzi Properties Art Deco-inspired offering Ceruzzi Properties has announced that its offering plan for The Centrale has been declared effective. Designed by Pelli Clarke Pelli, this 71-story Art-Deco-inspired property at 138 East 50th Street features facets of terracotta chevrons and crystalline switchbacks. The Centrale has 124 homes with exclusive sales... The post New Development: Art […]
- ‘Billions’ penthouse is on the marketWanna live like a billionaire? Edward Ferris at Brown Harris Stevens has just listed a penthouse in the Tribeca condo featured in Showtime drama “Billions,” starring Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis. According to Ferris, apartment 14B at 145 Hudson is right below the unit where the showʼs Bobby Axelrod now... The post ‘Billions’ penthouse is […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Equity Size PremiumObservations and Delaware Fair Value (Part II of II) This is the second of a two-part article, read Part I here, that focuses on empirical evidence supporting the size premium adjustment, observations regarding the CRSP size premium 10th decile category, liquidity issues that may account for the size premium, and certain Delaware Chancery Court decisions […]
- Is Self-EmploymentA Risk Reduction Strategy? Being self-employed is no longer code for “recently laid-off” or “fired”. The self-employed professional diversifies risk. It is a privilege for the talented, but it also requires motivation and continual sharpening of the saw. How ready are you to assess your talents? Level of risk tolerance? As a practice development […]
- Port Authority hails Via to escape LaGuardia congestionThe Port Authority is teaming up with . The agency and Via plan to launch LGA Connect, a $15 flat-rate shared ride service from LaGuardia to Manhattan, Brooklyn and other parts of Queens. Shuttles... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Bronx vendors get go-ahead to sell Yankees merch after Nike drops exclusive dealBronx politicians applauded what they saw as a smart Yankees trade on Friday—crediting the Bombers for inking a new contract with Nike that allows stores near the stadium to continue selling the... To view the full story, click the title link.