- NEW DEVELOPMENT; Sales get underway at 35 Hudson Yards; Anchor House opens in Astoria● RELATED COMPANIES Sales get underway at 35 Hudson Related unveiled renderings for 35 Hudson Yards, the 1,000 ft. tower that will be the tallest residential building in the Hudson Yards neighborhood. Sales will kick off Friday, the same day Hudson Yards officially opens. The glass and limestone tower features... The post NEW DEVELOPMENT; Sales […]
- DONE DEALS: Roundup of the week in residential salesMANHATTAN Kips Bay 201 E25th St. #4F $760,000 Spacious one-bedroom, one-bath co-op. Main living area with recessed lighting and picture window. Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar with pendant lighting. Fully-renovated bath with new wall tile, tub, vanity and mirror. Plenty of closet space and refinished hardwood... The post DONE DEALS: Roundup […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- The Size Effect Continues to be RelevantWhen Estimating the Cost of Capital (Part I of III) In this paper, published in three parts with NACVA’s QuickRead, Roger Grabowski reviews the size effect, potential reasons why one observes the size effect, and correct common misconceptions and address criticisms of the Size Premia (SP). Throughout this paper, the author shows that using a […]
- Big MAC IIFresenius is the First (General) MAC in Delaware History (Part II of II) This is a follow-up article about the first seller that successfully terminated a deal in Delaware due to a MAC clause. The previous article addressed the General MAC clause. This article addresses the Regulatory MAC clause. Introduction This is a follow-up article […]
- City's largest woman-owned caterer moving to South Bronx, adding 180 jobsGov. Andrew Cuomo is touting the move of Great Performances—the largest woman-owned catering and food company in New York City—from Manhattan to the South Bronx.A press release from the governor's... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Warner Bros.' executive steps down following scandalWarner Bros. chief Kevin Tsujihara, one of the highest ranking Hollywood executives to be felled by sexual misconduct allegations, stepped down from the studio Monday following claims that he... To view the full story, click the title link.