- Healthfood co. inks 200,000 s/f industrial leaseNewmark Knight Frank (NKF) arranged a new long-term lease for Vitaquest International LLC, a nutritional and functional foods manufacturer, at 100 Jefferson Road in Parsippany, NJ. Managing director James Ritman, of the Stamford office, and associate director Trevor Patterson, of the Rutherford office, represented Vitaquest in the transaction. A Cole... The post Healthfood co. inks […]
- Savills puts focus on workplace trendsTo introduce the latest edition of IMPACTS, Savills global flagship research publication, Savills North America CEO Mitchell Steir and President Mitchell Rudin hosted a select group of clients at the Four Seasons Hotel in Manhattan for cocktails and a panel discussion on trends driving New York City’s economy and workforce.... The post Savills puts focus […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- An Unimpeachably Neutral Message from the Standards Board ChairA Neutral Approach to Unimpeachable Standards C. Zachary Meyers, CPA. CVA, the author of this article, is NACVA’s Standards Board (SDB) Chair. The SDB was formed in 2016. The SDB’s purpose is to promulgate NACVA’s Standards, including the development of interpretations, amendments, restatements, and new releases of NACVA’s Standards as deemed necessary and prudent. While […]
- Small Business ValuationsUsing Forensic Accounting Valuing the small business is how most valuators earn their living. These small businesses pose as much issues to valuation professionals as they do for tax, accounting, and legal professionals by providing these entities with advice. The issues are wide-ranging, and the purpose of this article is not to patronize small business […]
- Tech drives office leasing in Manhattanpoured more than $8 billion into New York–based startups in the first six months of the year, and the signs of the expansion of here are everywhere, as . But I didn’t get one key piece of... To view the full story, click the title link.
- De Blasio warns property tax reform could upset city's "equilibrium"Changing the city's arcane could tax public resources, Mayor Bill de Blasio warned on Friday. The mayor promised a caller on his weekly WNYC radio segment that a report would be forthcoming from... To view the full story, click the title link.