- RETAIL ROUNDUP: Banshee replaced by new spirit seller● ABS PARTNERS Pharmacy, studio joins Third Avenue revival ABS Partners Real Estate secured two retail leases on behalf of the ownership at co-op buildings located along the Third Avenue retail corridor in Gramercy Park. The firm arranged a 10-year, 1,700 s/f lease for David’s Pharmacy at the Gramercy Park... The post RETAIL ROUNDUP: Banshee […]
- REBNY announces contenders for Retail Deal of the YearThe Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) has announced the outstanding retail deals of 2018 that will compete for its coveted Retail Deal of the Year Awards. The two winning deals–The Most Ingenious Retail Deal of the Year, which demonstrates exceptional broker acumen (ingenuity and creativity), and The Most Significant... The post REBNY announces contenders […]
Fraud & Forensic Accounting
- Part-Time AccountantFull-Time Mother and the Firm Perspective (Part II of II) This article is a follow-up article to an earlier article written by Laura Whitman, CPA, MS, manager, WithumSmith+Brown, PC titled Part-Time Accountant; Full-Time Mother. In this article, Edward Mendlowitz, CPA, ABV, CFF, interviews John Mortenson, CPA, partner in charge of the Withum East Brunswick, NJ […]
- Make it EasierFor Prospects and Clients to Work With You One of the easy-to-implement practice development tips proposed by the author, who coaches, is this: If you are looking to build/grow your practice, start by making just one thing easier for your prospects and clients to use or understand. Identify something they do, read, or experience and […]
- Mount Sinai West plans $10M maternity-care projectWest is seeking permission from the state Department of Health to spend $10.2 million to renovate its maternity unit and increase the number of the unit's private rooms. The hospital, formerly known... To view the full story, click the title link.
- Fire departments seek insurance reimbursement for medical callsThe four largest groups representing presented their case to state lawmakers on Monday in favor of a bill, S.3685/A.1778, that would allow fire departments to be paid for medical services by... To view the full story, click the title link.